02:25 (GMT +7) - Monday 23/10/2017

Property

CapitaLand Vietnam wins GoHome Awards 2017

Released at: 13:58, 12/10/2017

CapitaLand Vietnam wins GoHome Awards 2017

Photo: CapitaLand Vietnam

Developer picks up award in Hong Kong for taking Vietnamese property to overseas markets.

by Hong Nhung

CapitaLand Vietnam has been honored as the “Best Overseas Property Developer (Vietnam)” at the GoHome Awards 2017 in Hong Kong, standing out from a crowd of competitors.

Following legal changes that allow foreign ownership of real estate in Vietnam, announced in July 2015, CapitaLand Vietnam was among the first developers to tap into the international appetite for residential property in the country by marketing its developments in overseas markets, particularly in Hong Kong.

“While Vietnamese people make up about 80 per cent of our buyers in high-end projects, the remaining 20 per cent are foreigners, with the majority coming from Singapore and Hong Kong,” said Mr. Chen Lian Pang, CEO of CapitaLand Vietnam. “Our past overseas launches have been well received and the company will continue to bring relevant projects to overseas markets.”

GoHome.com.hk is Hong Kong’s leading online property platform, with a focus on providing value-added searches for residential and commercial properties, serviced apartments, interior design projects, and related information in Hong Kong and ASEAN countries since 1999.

The true essence of the GoHome Awards is to encourage industry elites to set new benchmarks that improve and nurture the industry as a whole. The awards ceremony, which has been held annually for the last seven years by GoHome.com.hk, a member of the REA Group, recognizes leaders in the property industry for their contributions and performance.

The awards have become a highly-anticipated event among key industry players and been credited as one of the most prestigious awards within the industry. Over the years, nearly 100 companies and corporations have been recognized for their outstanding achievements and professionalism in various industries.

The awards were presented by Dr. Lawrence Poon Wing-cheung, JP, Chairman of the Board of Education at the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors, and Senior Lecturer, Building Science and Technology, at the City University of Hong Kong, and Mr. Francis Fong, Founding and Honorary Chairman of the Hong Kong Association of Interactive Marketing.

User comment (0)

Send comment