12:32 (GMT +7) - Tuesday 21/05/2019

Business

StoxPlus changes name to FiinGroup

Released at: 14:09, 17/04/2019

StoxPlus changes name to FiinGroup

Photo: FiinGroup

Vietnamese research firm changes corporate name and rebrands certain product platforms.

by Hong Nhung

StoxPlus, one of Vietnam’s leading financial and business information service companies, recently announced a change of name to FiinGroup.

The new branding reflects the company’s growth strategy and vision and signals expansion. It forms part of a strategic rebranding initiative including various product platforms named FiinPro, FiinTrade, FiinConnex, FiinGate, FiinTek and so on, which better expresses its family of products and services.

“StoxPlus has over a decade of expertise as a local financial information vendor,” said Mr. Nguyen Quang Thuan, Chairman and CEO of FiinGroup. “The name change reflects our ambition to expand into new areas of expertise, including risk-based data platforms, corporate scoring, credit ratings, and other premium services to serve local and foreign customers across industries, beyond the financial sector.”

The shareholder structure remains unchanged. FiinGroup’s strategic partners, Nikkei Inc. and Quick Corp., have a combined ownership of 35.1 per cent, with the remaining 64.9 per cent held by management.

Its new name and brand identity signify FiinGroup’s mission to “Enlighten the Market”. The company is committed to continuous investment in its core database and innovation with useful data analytics platforms to better support capital markets and trade flows in Vietnam and between Vietnam and the world.

Founded in 2008, FiinGroup is Vietnam’s leading integrated service provider of financial data, business information, industry research, and other premium services.

It applies advanced technologies in data-mining and research automation to analyze hundreds of thousands of private companies, with services ranging from standard factsheets and credit reports to insightful research reports. Products help customers with data-driven decisions in accelerating revenue, managing risks, lowering costs, and transforming their business.

FiinGroup now has close to 100 members of staff, including data analysts, business analysts, market researchers, and IT engineers/product developers working at both its head office in Hanoi and its Ho Chi Minh City branch.

User comment (0)

Send comment